It looks awesome, right?!? I needed some sort of decoration for Bean's reading nook. What could be more perfect than to decorate with books! Luckily, I had duplicates of Green Eggs & Ham, and One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (love Dr. Seuss!) so of course I had to use them. These are really simple to make, and lucky you I'm going to tell you how I did it.
1. Cut the pages you want to use out.
2. Arrange them how you want on a canvas.
3. Mod Podge them onto the canvas. (Make sure to leave enough hanging over the edges to wrap around to the back.) Wait for it to dry.
4. Mod Podge the edging around to the back of the canvas. Wait for it to dry.
5. Top coat it with UV protective clear Matte spray paint. Wait for it to dry.
6. Hang and enjoy!
I'm seriously so in love with the two I made, I want to make some more!