Raising Bean
HomeAboutContactAdvertiseSummer Bucket List

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Baby Dolls & Police Cars

We're currently pet sitting for some neighbors. They have two adorable, sweet natured pups, and a plethora of little girl toys (since they also have three young daughters). Bean has been taking one of their baby dolls and putting the toy bottle to the baby's mouth. Adorable! She's never taken an interest in baby dolls before, so I went through my masses of stuffed animals that I've kept from when I was a youngin' and pulled out a baby Cabbage Patch Kid and she's been carrying her around and shoving the CPK's pacifier in her mouth over and over and over..I'll try to snap a non-blurry picture of them soon!

We also recently got her this amazing toy

She loves it! I do too, I seriously can't get enough of the loop-de-loop! We got her a police car to play with also. She's been pushing it around the floor while saying "vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" "vrrrrrrrrrr!" I just gawk at her while she does it. I have NO clue where she picked up the sound effects from. I don't make them, and I can't recall my husband making them. It's really fascinating how quickly they develop into little people from the little blobs that they are at birth.

3 comments:

  1. She is SO cute!! Hope you have fun dog sitting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so smart and catch on so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It's really fascinating how quickly they develop into little people from the little blobs that they are at birth." So true! I stare at my son in amazement every day. I wish it didn't go by quite so quickly though.

    ReplyDelete